Sunday, February 14, 2010

My annotations

"'CHILD-SAFE INTERNET' BILL INTRODUCED BY STATE REP. PEARSON. " US Fed News Service, Including US State News 29 Aug. 2009,Research Library, ProQuest. Web. 14 Feb. 2010.
I chose this article because it dealt with all the different parts of my search. It contained information about making laws to help keep kids safe on the internet.

Works Cited

Davidson, Julia C., and Elena Martellozzo. "Protecting vulnerable young people in cyberspace from sexual abuse: raising awareness and responding globally." Police Practice & Research 9.4 (2008): 277-289. Academic Search Premier. EBSCO. Web. 14 Feb. 2010.


I chose this article because it dealt with different aspects of my search. It talked about new laws to protect children, educating them, and that the most important thing that must be done to make it all work is to stop the trade of indecent images of children on the internet.


Doherty, B.. "Rating the Internet. " Reason 1 Apr. 2009: Research Library, ProQuest. Web. 14 Feb. 2010.
I chose this article because it was the best of the two I could find. It proposes that all sites on the internet be rated like we rate movies and then providers need to make it so kids can't access sites that are not rated for their age range.

No comments:

Post a Comment